Saturday 10 September 2011

JaZzY's Passionne

"I stand alone
Without a care
Open the door
But no-one's there
The lonely nigh..." 

 "My only friend
Love's wrongs are right
I can't defend
La Passione..." 
 "And now I know
What I've become
It haunts me so
But I'll go on and on..." 
"You dare to dream
Take the chance and go
Desire has taken hold
Now the passion haunts you so

La Passione..."
 La passione....!!!!!! JaZzY's Passionne is an awsome elegant outfit gown or cocktail dress!When i wear it i wanted to dance and the song just popped up in my mind!!Thanks you JaZzY for making these lovely creations!
  • Eyes: [:T:] gem eyes :: sapphire
  • Hair: Vanity Hair:  Shizuka
  • Skin: Libby dolled up Pink - honey tan (moolto hunt) by Oceane  By the way... the skin is a new release by Oceane for Moolto Hunt!Amazing Skin with noticing eyelashes...the reason i didnt wear any lashes...!
  • Jewelry: Finesmith Mary bracelets

No comments:

Post a Comment