Saturday 10 September 2011

JaZzY's Night at The Opera

"In sleep he sang to me, in dreams he came,
that voice which calls to me,
and speaks my name."
 "And do I dream again? For now I find
the phantom of the opera is there
inside my mind...."
 "Your spirit and my voice in one combined;
the phantom of the opera is there
inside my mind..."
 "And in this labyrinth where night is blind,
the Phantom of the opera is here
inside my mind..."
"Inside my mind..."   
JaZzY created another beautiful, amazing, classy, detailed gown!You can easily fall in love with it or with its cocktail skirt!Thank you so much JaZzY!
  • Eyes: [:T:] gem eyes :: amethyst 
  • Lashes: Amacci ~ Eyelashes "Feather 4"  (Purple) 
  • Hair: Vanity Hair: Finesse (auburn) 
  • Gloves: CKD Chantilly Lace Gloves II Black 
  • Accessory: Dal's Shopping Bag / Black Lace Fan 2.0 
  • Accessory: TC Ladies Monocle style # 1 no cord
  • Skin: # Sweet Bites # Special for Chic Boutique



No comments:

Post a Comment