Monday 21 May 2012

JaZzY's Miss Weekender

"And did you think I was just for the weekend?
Like something you could just hold down and go?
Well know you've dropped yourself right in the deep end
Only you will know
I'm not the type to wash and go
No."
 "And do you think I am blind to your weakness?
I'm just deciding on which way to go
And everybody will think I'm the sweetest
Only you will know that I could be your friend or foe..."
JaZzY put all her love to what she does and she designed an incredibly beautiful gown with a mesh hat!!!!!!!! It also comes with beautiful earings and shoes!!!!!Look at it's fabulous back!!!!! It is so lovely!! In addition this gown exists in many colours ( deep red, dusty pink, yellow, black and blue )!!!! So choose your colour and just be unique!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment