Thursday 23 February 2012

JaZzY's Snap It

"Hook tag it
snap it but don't tag it 
tag it
snap it but don't tag it tag it
snap it but don't tag it 
tag it..."
 "I'm looking fly
i'm looking hot
i'm looking fo' trouble
looking fo' another shot
on the double
on the rock..." 
 "Don't break up the spot
cant stop wont stop
till i drop drop drop
im not single
but i came out to play..."
"I'll tell my man my ringa
was on silent all day
my phone was in my purse
and i fell asleep early
i do my dirt
but i never get dirty..."
 "Gotta keep it on the low
if ya girl finds out
than im gonna have to go
Snap it but don't tag..."
  JaZzY got mad with this design ladies!!!!!This design has 5 ways to wear it!!!!It is hot, sexy and still classy!!!!!It comes with this amazing boots, gold belt, choker, bracelet and earings!!!Oh my god i feel too sexy for myself!!! 

  • Eyes: ! FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - Gaelic Silver Deep 
  • Lashes: [ glow ] eyelashes - Earth - Eco 
  • Hair: "LoQ Hair" Cobbler (Gift for Gold Members)
  • Skin: ::Dulce Secrets:: Pryia Neko Skin (first two pictures) & -Belleza- Erika (group gift)
  • Nails: Kennedy's "Prim Nails" Animal Prints (fourth picture)

No comments:

Post a Comment