Friday 9 December 2011

JaZzY's R ves Secrets (Secret Dreams)

"Riding high, then shot down
I load my guns to fire another round
I look deep into her eyes
And can't run there's nowhere left to hide..."
 "Don't stop, no it's much too late
When the night comes I can't wait
Oh I live, love to loose control
It makes me crazy I want to let you know..."
 "Oh, no, I don't want to fall
Oh, oh, can't you hear me calling
All night long in my secret dreams
You tell me I'm the one..."
 "When I'm next to you -- next to you.
All I want in my secret dreams
Is you here with me.
I got to get to you, get to you, get to you..." 
JaZzY designed a wonderful gown with lots of...secrets...in the lingerie set!Enjoy the beautiful colour and the classy underwears girls!!!
  • Eyes: !FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - Black (ML)  
  • Lashes: [ glow ] Bohemian - Eagle 
  • Hair: [White~Widow] Hairbase Paradise extra colors (September Women Gift Black) and MADesigns HAIR ~ NEVA ~ (Silver Tones)
  • Nails:  :: PM :: Metallic Nails in White Chalk
  • Skin: Yasmin Green Cleavage (Coffee Tan) by Oceane
  • Accessory: (*chanimations !dM FetishCabaret - "FeatherDuet"

No comments:

Post a Comment