Monday 24 October 2011

JaZzY's Heart and Soul

"There's a fire starting in my heart
Reaching a fever pitch and it's bring me out the dark
Finally I can see you crystal clear
Go ahead and sell me out and I'll lay your ship bare..."
 "The scars of your love remind me of us
They keep me thinking that we almost had it all
The scars of your love, they leave me breathless
I can't help feeling..."
 "Now I'm gonna wish you never had met me
You had my heart and soul in your hand

Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep
But you played it, you played it, you played it to the beat
"
 "See how I'll leave, with every piece of you
Don't underestimate the things that I will do
There's a fire starting in my heart
Reaching a fever pitch and it's bring me out the dark..."
JazzY created a unique design with all her heart and her soul...!!!!Lovely top!Amazing hat!Sexy stockings!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment